Envirotech Blog

Envirotech's visit from Study Gold Coast

Sep 12, 2019 1:55:19 PM / by Anjelica Hazlewood

On Friday the 6th of September, Representatives Kat Ades, Jennine Tax and Trevor Jackson from Study Gold Coast came to visit Envirotech Education! 

Our amazing team took the group on a brief tour of the college and then went into the classroom where we had presentations prepared in addition to their arrival.

adiphoto1lredit

One of the students from the 'Mind Chargers' project, started off the proceedings with a controlled breathing exercise to get everyone relaxed, before proceeding with the presentations.

edited

The members of Study Gold Coast seemed particularly impressed with the initiative of the 'My Plastic Free Future' challenge, a program designed specifically for primary school students.

pff2

Anne from the group was interviewed by Study Gold Coast about her Innovation Hub Project. 

Study Gold Coast visit IHUB.00_50_09_10.Still002 (1)

Q: What are you taking with you to your future project?
A: I would love to take this further and I am already grateful that I can close this one off. But if I could take this on to a future project, I would take the experience with me that I gained from working with this team and everything that I learned from the trainer, Tania Whatmore in the past six months.

Study Gold Coast visit IHUB.00_00_13_14.Still003 (1)

She has shown me how to professionally speak and approach stakeholders and how to network with them and how to implement projects. I would also take with me all the information learned and gained from the Innovation Hub. Anne from the Netherlands - Interviewed and photographed by Study Gold Coast. #myplasticfreechallenge!

Thank-you to everyone who participated in the Innovation Hub Project and especially the Study Gold Coast Representatives for taking time out of their day to come visit our college! We hope you will be back to visit us again!

adiphoto3lredit-1

adiphoto4lredit-1

adiphoto2lredit-1

Anjelica Hazlewood

Written by Anjelica Hazlewood

Client Services & Social Media Marketing

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts